"Immersive Communication" is a cutting-edge technique for promoting and extending knowledge, not only in museums but also in teaching.
Whether projecting historical/scientific content, flight simulation, or a videogame, our Round screen can engage visitors in a totally immersive experience.
Round is fitted with a special profile that enables very small curvature radii, so that simulator users or museum visitors can be enveloped and transported into a simulated reality of great visual and emotional impact.
Thanks to our wide range of sizes – 2m to 20m in diameter, 30° to 360° angle – Round can be customised to meet specific Customer requirements. Round features a 108x32mm frame profile completely wrapped in projection fabric in such a way that the viewer's attention is not distracted, and the projected image is linear and clean.
A crucial aspect in this particular application is the tensioning of the projection surface, ensured via our special spring system. The screen includes a kit of pedestals for temporary suspended installation, and brackets for definitive floor anchoring.
Upon request we supply a lower black top for the fabric to continue to floor-length.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- projection surfaces: VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik
- available depths: from 1.9n to 3.8m
- size: from 2 to 20m in diameter
- kit with wall- or ceiling-mount brackets
- kit containing: elastics, iron rods and sliders for the assembly of the surface
- for the assembly of the frame: angles complete with screws and nuts