The unique style of the Elegance screen comes with two types of tensioning. The CTS (Constant Tension System) is equipped with two counterweights, hooked onto hinges placed at the ends of the screen base: these tension rigid cables threaded through the lateral eyelets, guaranteeing constant self-tensioning and a smooth, crease-free rolling, owing to the fact that he eyelets are positioned outside the screen’s surface. The ideal solution for those who put technical performance first.
But since aesthetics are important, there is also the classic system, in which the cables are elastic. Threaded through the eyelets, they create a lateral curve of the surface, which is useful to prevent the formation of creases, despite the presence of the eyelets.
In both cases the additional elements maintain the harmonious lines of the lateral sides and of the abutting base. Providing customized aesthetics and optimal planarity in one product.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: tandard or radio integrated (optional)
- Case: with standard or quick-installation case
- Case color: Standard in matt white. Optional in matt black. Custom color for an extra cost
- Standard Drop: from 5 to 45 cm
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right (standard) or left (optional)
- Projection surfaces: VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, AmbientGrey, ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB and VisionRear only without black border
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 21:9 - 2.37:1 - 2.39:1 - 2.40:1
| || |