Alumid: large-scale formats for a unique style. Designed for screens with bases sized over 3.5 m., this model is equipped with the trademark built-in 108 mm. diameter aluminium roller, contained in a case which is open underneath, for easy rolling of larger-scale screens.
The result is an excellent tensioning of the projection surface. This product is also interesting from the installation point of view, which is based on the quick-assembly system, an operation which can be carried out autonomously and with significant time saving.
Sit back and enjoy the results: theatres, congress centres, auditorium spaces, Alumid ensures a striking projection performance even in the most challenging spaces.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard or radio integrated (optional)
- Case color: standard in matt or gloss white. Optional in any other color for an extra cost
- Standard Drop: from 10 to 40 cm
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right (standard) or left (optional)
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro*, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 21:9 - 2.37:1 - 2.39:1 - 2.40:1
*Only for width up to 406 cm of overall width.
| || |