This projection screen model has been conceived for residential installations, where design features and attention to details are needed.
In its tensioned version (Tensio Classic), the Rugby PLUS screens are the perfect solution to combine aesthetics, functionality and technical performance.
The Tensio Classic system uses elastic tensioning cables threaded through eyelets, creating a curvature of the projection surface that prevents the formation of folds and puckering and ensures crease-free edges. The black (standard) or white (optional on request) side edges are available in 50 or 70 mm.
| || |
|Quiet Rolling System |
Using a double head enables the insertion of rubber bushings to absorb vibrations between the case and the roller. This system reduces the noise of the screen, which will be highly appreciated in residential environments.
|Softend Lowbar System |
Designed using soft gaskets that dampen noise and absorb contacts when closing the lower bar.
| || |
| || |
|SuperQuick Bracket Attachment System |
The screen is supplied with an improved rapid and user-friendly fixing system for both wall and ceiling mounting. The clamping has been designed adopting symmetrical logics to enable both front and back mounting. The bracket kit consists of a single fixing unit (extruded aluminium bracket) and a single clamping unit (PVC moulded block), significantly reducing the number of parts.
|Auto Adjustment System |
Another feature of the Rugby PLUS model is the use of a micro switch that ensures that the lower bar is always locked in the same position when closed. This auto-adjustment system means that there is no need for the customer to correct any stretching of the screen over time.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard motor or RTS radio-integrated motor (optional) or IO silent radio-integrated motor (optional)
- Case: with quick-installation system
- Case color: standard in matt white. Optional in matt black. Custom color for an extra cost
- Standard Drop: from 5 to 45 cm
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right (standard) or left (optional)
- Projection Surfaces: VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, AmbientGrey, ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB and VisionRear, only without black borders
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 2.35:1 - 2.37:1 - 2.39:1 - 2.40:1
| || |
- SuperQuick Bracket Attachment System, quick installation wall or ceiling brackets
- Softend Lowbar System, rubber shock absorbers between the lower bar and case
- Quiet Rolling System, rubber shock absorbers between the roller and case
- Auto Adjustment System, limit switch automatic adjustment
- Single-pole switch
- Receiver and RF remote control for motorized screen (3 modalities: basic, automatic and compatible with domotic systems)
- SRI motor option RF radio-integrated standard receiver and transmitter
- SIO IO-homecontrol® motor option RF radio-integrated with transmitter
- Receiver and infrared remote control
- Extension brackets for screens up to 60 cm
- Screen lift